Industry oriented training for a variety of career programmes including IT Trainings and Industrial Trainingsndustrial Training is one of the most important aspects for an engineering student especially. This helps the student to gain industrial exposure and also get familiar with the environment of the corporate world he/she wishes to enter. But the most important fact about industrial training is that it should be taken very seriously both by students as well as trainers.
Six weeks industrial training holds the same importance as that of six months industrial training as it sets the platform for the student and student can select the technology in which he/she wants to enhance and train further. The exposure and experience a student gets in industrial training is of utmost importance.
BENEFITS OF SIX MONTH TRAINING IF DONE THROUGH Techlive
- Gain experience working with live projects.
- To apply and implement the theoretical knowledge in the form of technical skills in real industry situations.
- Introduce them with actual programming skills, coding, developing, and testing skills that are required in an individual to work in an industry.
- The student generates an immense amount of exposure in company rather than an institution.
- We evaluate the candidates and transform them to a technically sound professional.
- During 6 months training student faces many problems while learning and working on technologies. But our professional guide and help them to solve their doubts.
- We also dissolve our trainees in our company only. So, the student has a very good chance to do 6 months training and get placed in our company.
- There is a continuous need to upgrade and update yourself every time, and get aware about latest skills and techniques, in- depth knowledge of some of the most cutting edge technologies helps you to keep yourself upgraded.
Why Chosse Us?
Live projectsAll training on live projects
HP CertificationsInternational HP Training & Certifications
Best Industrial TrainingHP Designed Industry Defined Courseware