CATIA is a multi-platform CAD/CAM/CAE business software suite created by a French company. Written in the C++ programming language, CATIA is the keystone of the Dassault Systems.
CATIA is the only solution capable of addressing the complete product development process which facilitates true collaborative engineering across the multi-disciplinary extended enterprise.
Including style and form design, mechanical design, equipment and systems engineering, digital mock-up, machining, analysis and simulation.
- Introduction to CATIA V5
- Drawing Sketches in the Sketcher Workbench-I
- Drawing Sketches in the Sketcher Workbench-II
- Reference Elements and Sketch-Based Features
- Creating Dress-Up and Hole Features
- Editing Features
- Transformation Features and Advanced Modeling Tools-I
- Advanced Modeling Tools-II
- Working with the Wireframe and Surface Design Workbench
- Editing and Modifying Surfaces
- Assembly Modeling
- Working with the Drafting Workbench-I
- Working with the Drafting Workbench-II
- Working with Sheet Metal Components